Out of Hours School Care
At our Out of Hours School Care (OSHC) facilities, we aim to provide a safe, fun and caring environment for your children. Our Program provides a variety of structured and unstructured activities. Children can choose from a range of activities including crafts, games and outdoor time. Children are also encouraged to do homework and we provide quiet areas where they can complete homework or relax.
Opening and Closing Times
- Before School Care (with breakfast): 6:30am – 8:45am
- Half Morning Care (no breakfast): 8:00am – 8:45am
- After School Care (afternoon tea supplied): 3:15pm – 6:15pm
Registration forms are available at the school office or OSHC. For more information please contact the school.
Current parents needing to cancel or make a booking can sms OSHC on 0419 527 938
2018 Registration Forms
To register your child/ren for care please visit https://parents.kidsoft.com.au/p/OsbornePrimaryBASC
- Open an account.
- Enter all IMPORTANT information regarding your child > Contacts, medical conditions and dietary requirements.
- To book, go to > Find a place.
- Once all fields have been completed, you may submit offer.
- Stand by for an “Offer of place” > then confirm.
- Once the service has confirmed, the registration fee will be charged to your new account.
Once registered, bookings and cancelations may be made via the service’s mobile number: 0419 527 938